Friday, September 16, 2011

[Kreations] Mini Sized Picture Frame

Hello everyone! こんばんは☆  

As promised from my last post, I will be sharing with you guys....my new kreations! 
This time I have mini size picture frame! 
I decorated them with mini doughnuts!!! yummy! this is definitely making me hungry! but I have to keep telling myself that those are uneatable! =) anyways, enjoy!

GREAT FOR:
  1. Attendant Gift
  2. Wedding favors
  3. Place cardholders

 Half-Dozen Doughnut #1

Mini Sized Picture Frame 
Doughnut with Crystal Clear Whipped Cream #1
Doughnut with Crystal Clear Whipped Cream #1  [closer view]

 Fill me with Doughnuts # 1

  Fill me with Doughnuts #2

Close up view




Mini Sized Picture Frame
Doughnut with Heart Lace # 1

  Half-Dozen Doughnut #2

Doughnut with Crystal Clear Whipped Cream #2


Doughnut with Heart Lace # 2

 Cute eh?


Size : 11 cm (L) X 8cm (H) X 1 cm (W) 



Mini Sized Picture Frame
Back View


Mini Sized Picture Frame
Side View





Any questions? Leave me a message!


PS: I won't be selling these picture frames on Etsy....but will be keeping these for any upcoming craft event that I will have. However, if you are interested, send me an email or leave me a comment here! 
They are for sale for $5CAD each (you will have to pay paypal fees + shipping). 

Prices are : 
$5 / each [ + paypal fees + shipping]
$8 / 2 picture frames [ + paypal fees + shipping]
$12 / 3 picture frames [ + paypal fees + shipping]

Only have one of each design!  You might be the only person in the world with this design!
 

Cheers,
Kaoru

No comments:

Post a Comment