Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[Kreations] Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame

So yeah, I got really bored during the weekend and start packing my deco supplies.......
 Well, I was suppose to be studying for my Calculus quiz...... PROCRASTINATION!!!!

Surprising, I found that I have made a lot of Macaroon......(but can't remember when I made that)......=/

I found a wooden frame, which I also can't remember buying it.
Anyways, I thought it would be a waste if kept in my supplies box.  So I up-cycle both!

Guess what, I happen to saw a "Eat Pray Love" poster at my friend's house the night before........




Seriously, I cant really when and how I got this idea but I deco "Eat Pray Love", each alphabet, with Rhinestones. It took my very long and my eyes almost went BLIND.

 
  Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame


Add some 2-color whipped cream around the corners + heart-shaped lace around the frame!





Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame

Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame

Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame 

But I manage to finish it =) I felt so accomplish!

Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame

PS: Obsiouly I didn't did well on my Calculus quiz  -_-""""

I hope you guys like it!

Ps: This  Eat Pray Love Inspired Deco Frame is for sale at $11.00 CAD (+paypayl fees + shipping). Let me know if you are interested in getting it!!!
Kaoru

No comments:

Post a Comment