Sunday, July 17, 2011

[Kreations] Paper Clips

Hello!!! こんばんは☆

More kreations to come!
This time I made paper clips! Check them out! =)

Each paper clips measures about 4.5 cm long and 2 cm wide.

Paper Clip Set
All of my paper clip sets

Whipped Cream with Chocolate Sauce Paper Clip
Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sauce paper clip



Whipped Cream with Strawberry Sauce Paper Clip
Whipped Cream and Strawberry Sauce paper clip

Assorted Paper Clips
Assorted paper clip

Paper Clip Set
A sample of how it will be sold @ the craft event

I have more pictures uploaded at my Flickr, check them out here!

and yes, these paper clips set will be sold at my upcoming craft event!

I only made 10 sets of these paper clips! If you want to get it, make sure to arrive early!

Only 5 days left to my craft event!

Location: UBC Student Union Building, Ballroom.

Date and time: 23rd of July (Saturday), 2011. Market open 10 am - 5 pm.

Remember to search for my booth!!
(Kaoru Kreations - D4)


Kaoru

No comments:

Post a Comment