Friday, July 29, 2011

[Kreations] Touhou Characters Perler Beads Key Chain

Hello!!! こんばんは☆

New Key Chain!!! This time featuring Touhou Characters (東方Project)! According to Wiki,
The Touhou Project (東方Project, Tōhō Purojekuto?, lit. Eastern Project), also known as Toho Project or Project Shrine Maiden, is a Japanese dōjin game series focused on bullet hell shooters made by the one-man developer Team Shanghai Alice, whose sole member, known as ZUN, is responsible for all the graphics, music, and programming for the most part.
I dont game much, but find the Touhou Porject's character very cute. So I decided to make some of the characters in perler beads keychain!

I pretty much figure out the names of some of the Touhou Characters Perler Beads Key Chain that I made. But, cant find some......So I need your help! Can someone give me the name for the character in the middle of the picture? Much appreciated! =) Thank you Thank you!!

Publish Post
Touhou Characters Perler Beads Key Chain




Key Chain, itself, measures about 5 cm long
Marisa Kirisame : Measures about 8.5 cm (height) by 6.5 cm
[Character in the middle] : Measures about 7 cm (height) by 7 cm
Sakuya Izayoi : Measures about 8 cm (height) by 6.5 cm

Touhou Characters Perler Beads Key Chain

Touhou Characters Perler Beads Key Chain

More Pictures are be found at my Facebook Page!!!!


All design are created and made by me!
© Kaoru Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment