I really enjoy using Daiso clay because they are cheap and can be purchase at my local Daiso store. Unlike the many other clay I use (ie, Modena, Grace), Daiso clays are VERY CHEAP - $2 only and MADE IN JAPAN! They are very light and easy to use, especially when you are new to clay making. These clay comes in many color like white, black, pink, sky blue, and many more. I usually only buy white because I like to mix with my own color.
Side view of package
I really like when they include the color table for mixing
(I sometimes tend to forget what color I should mix to get a certain color)
When dried, it doesn't get hard. With little force, I can actually squeeze it. However, a very good clay to work with.
- CHEAP! ($2 )
- very handy to use
- mix very well with acrylic paint
- it doesn't stick to your hands
- mix very well with other clays
- easy to use
- it hardens through natural drying
- pick up details very well
- Sometimes it takes more than a day to dry.
- it doesn't get as hard as I want
Hope you will like this review!!!